Product Announcement from Parker Hannifin / Fluid Connectors / Quick Coupling Division
Switch tools quickly without fluid spillage. Parker's FF and FEM Series Quick Couplings are widely used on public utility equipment where hydraulic oil spillage can constitute a safety hazard, particularly in overhead bucket hoists that are used for maintenance of high voltage power lines.
- Non-spill flush face valving
- Sleeve locking feature is standard on all FF Series couplers, optional on FEM Series
- Steel construction with hardened sleeves and nipples
- Blow out resistant seal
- 3/8" size FF Series conforms to HTMA standards
- FEM Series conforms to ISO 16028 for universal connectability
- Optional FEC nipple allows connection under residual pressure
Parker…ENGINEERING YOUR SUCCESS!