Hydraulic Power Supplies
Product Announcement from Parker Hannifin / Hydraulics Group
The Hydraulic Systems Division designs and manufactures hydraulic power supplies (HPS) for aerospace applications. Their HPS product line is ideally suited for applications where a highly integrated and compact hydraulic system is needed.
The HPS is a completely self-contained, compact, gearbox-driven device that fully integrates the hydraulic pump with the filters, reservoir, switches, transducers, and ground support couplings. This compact and robust unit provides the full functionality of a conventional hydraulic system for conformance to unique weight and space constraints.
Standard and custom units are available for a variety of applications.
- Commercial, military, and general aviation aircraft
- Unmanned, space, and military ground vehicles
- Power ranging from 1 to 80 hp
- Variable displacement axial piston pump designs with pressure compensation
- Phosphate-ester-based fluids and hydrocarbon-based (MIL-PERF-87257, 83282, 5606) operating fluids
- Pressures rated up to 8000 psi (551 bar)