Product Announcement from Parker Hannifin / Instrumentation Group
Parker C Series Check Valves are designed for uni-directional flow control of fluids and gases in industries such as chemical processing, oil and gas production and transmission, pharmaceutical, pulp and paper, power and utilities.
- Resilient, custom molded, blow-out resistant seat design
- Back stopped poppet minimizes spring stress
- 100% factory tested for both crack and reseat
- Cracking pressures include: 1/3, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100 psi.
- Port connections include male and female NPT, CPI™, A-LOK®, UltraSeal, VacuSeal, BSP, SAE and Seal-Lok®
- Heat code traceability
You have successfully added from to your part list.