Automatic Safety Shutoff Valves C/I Rated
Product Announcement from Peter Paul Electronics Co., Inc.
Series 80 Model E828 C/I Rated
Large Orifice, Internally Piloted
2-Way Normally Closed Valve
Peter Paul offers a line of Hazardous Location rated, large orifice Automatic Safety Shut Off Valves designed specifically for gas appliances. These valves meet the standards for Commercial/Industrial (C/I) Safety Shut Off Valves per ANSI Z21.21 (CSA 6.5). They are well suited for use in heating equipment, furnaces, ovens, kilns, boilers and gas generators.
• Large orifice sizes for high capacity.
• Body is made of 316 stainless steel.
• Potted coil for outdoor service.
• Operates on differential pressure — Internal Pilot.
• Voltages: 120/60, 12/DC and 24/DC
• Power Input: 1.8 watts
• Rated for ambient temperatures of -40°C to +65°C
• NPT threaded connections.