Product Announcement from PetroChem Inspection Services
The Rope Access Technology industry has an exemplary safety record as a result of comprehensive guidelines for technique, training and supervision. The Society of Professional Rope Access Technicians (SPRAT) guidelines are the recognized industry standards which PetroChem Inspection Services are members.
Key Benefits of Rope Access:
- Increased Safety
- Minimal disruption of normal operations.
- Reduced project personnel.
- Streamlines projects by providing a single point of contact.
- Provides realized cost savings on projects through the elimination of scaffolding.
Uses for Rope Access include:
- Safe access to problem areas
- Overhead lines and towers
- Stack and flair access
- Furnace interiors and exteriors
- Wharf piping over water
- Storage tanks
- Confined spaces