Product Announcement from Pfannenberg Inc.
Pfannenberg produces a full line of UL-Listed air to water heat exchangers for thermal management of electrical and electronic enclosures used in a wide variety of industries. Pfannenberg offers side mount heat exchangers for complete outside or inside installation ranging from 650W to 10,000W of cooling capacity.
Our PWS 3000 Series Units can save energy and keep your enclosure cool even under harsh conditions, reducing paperwork and cost. Greater energy efficiency and lower cost than cooling units where water is readily available. By pulling heat away from the machine and plant and eliminating redundant compressors, the end user can realize great energy savings while not over taxing existing building HVAC systems.
Building on the success of its predecessor, the new PWS 3000 Advantage Series has been engineered to provide enhanced performance features:
- Mounting templates that are compatible with those of the DTS 3000 cooling units provides interchangeability allowing the best Pfannenberg solution to be used for any application.
- Isolation of the water circuit components and enhanced air baffling provide the best protection of the control enclosure from water carry-over.
- An electronic thermostat with digital LED display allows easy performance verification and temperature programming.
- Free-draining heat exchanger coil design, plus manual operation of the water solenoid valve allows easy winterization for seasonal, outdoor applications.
- Sloped horizontal cover surfaces and optional NEMA 4X SS type rating make the PWS 3000 Advantage Series perfect for wash-down applications.