Product Announcement from PI (Physik Instrumente) L.P.
Controller Included High Performance & Cost Effective Design
PInano™ XY and XYZ microscope piezo positioning stages are designed to provide high performance at
low cost. For highly stable, closed loop operation, piezoresistive sensors are applied directly to the moving structure and precisely measure the displacement of the
stage platform. The very high sensitivity of these sensors provides optimum position
stability and responsiveness as well as sub-nanometer resolution. A proprietary servo controller significantly improves the motion linearity compared to conventional piezoresistive sensor controllers.
- Includes Controller with 24 bit USB, Ethernet, RS232 and Analog Interfaces
- Ideal for Super Resolution Microscopy
- Optional Manual Microscopy Stage
- Low Profile for Easy Integration: 20 mm (0.8")
- Longest Lifetime with Proprietary PICMA® Piezo Technology
- Cost Effective Due to Low-Cost Piezoresistive Sensors
- Up to 200 x 200 x 200 µm Travel Range
- Compatible with leading Image Acquisition Software
- Closed-Loop Control for High Repeatability and Accuracy
- Millisecond Step Time
The PINano controller comes with a variety of standard interfaces (USB, Ethernet, RS-232 and analog) and is compatible to all major image acquisition packages.
PI piezo stages & controllers are compatible with all major image acquisition software packages such as: Metamorph™, µManager™, Slidebook™, Simple PCI™, NIS Elements™, ImagePro™.
Supported Operating Systems are Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows 2000, Linux.
A manual M-545 microscopy stage is also available
Get the Latest Flash player.