Product Announcement from Pickering Interfaces US Inc.
The 41-620 is a compact 3 channel function generator provided in a PXI 3U single slot module. It is capable of generating sine waves to 10MHz with 48-bit frequency resolution referenced to the 10MHz PXI clock or to an external standard. The 41-620 can generate arbitrary waveforms loaded into the internal 256k memory, allowing the function generator to emulate many waveform types, including the typical waveforms of automotive and aerospace sensors.
-DC to 10MHz
- Up to Three Channels in One 3U Slot
- 48-bit Frequency Resolution
- Simple Generation of Repetitive Arbitrary Waveforms
- DC Offset Capability
- Flexible Sweep Capability
- Amplitude Modulation Capability
- Uses 10MHz PXI Clock or External Clock Reference
- Comprehensive Triggered Support
- VISA Driver Supplied
- Single Slot PXI Module Complies With PXI and CompactPCI Specifications