PXI High Density Multiplexer: 40-570
Product Announcement from Pickering Interfaces US Inc.
The 40-570 is a High Density Multiplexer designed to simplify the connection of a common set of test equipment to one of a number of different devices for testing (simultaneous multiple channel selection is also possible, without limitation).
It is ideal for applications where the equipment needs to conduct the same test process on a series of similar devices one at a time. It is available in a variety of configurations that allow testing with differing number of devices to be tested and different connection widths to suit differing test equipment pin counts.
Main Product Features
- High Density Multiplexer With Multiple Configuration Options
- Wide Range of Sizes up to 6-Channel/160-Pole, 12-Channel/80-Pole, 24-Channel/40-Pole, 48-Channel/20-Pole, or 96-Channel/10-Pole
- Scalable (up to 6 relay cards)
- Expandable Via Common Loop-Thru Connector With Isolation Switching For Optimal Signal Integrity in Larger Systems
- Maximum Switch Current of 1A
- Switch up to 100V and up to 60W Max Power
- VISA, IVI & Kernel Drivers Supplied
- Supported by PXI or LXI Chassis
- 2 Year Warranty