Product Announcement from Pickering Interfaces US Inc.
The 40-571 is a Power Multiplexer designed to simplify the connection of a common set of test equipment to one of a number of different devices for testing (simultaneous multiple channel selection is possible for most configurations, see switching specifications for restrictions). It is ideal for applications where the equipment needs to conduct the same test process on a series of similar devices one at a time. It is available in a variety of configurations that allow testing with differing number of devices to be tested and different connection widths to suit differing test equipment pin counts.
Main Product Features
- Power Multiplexer With Multiple Configuration Options
- Wide Range of Sizes up to 6-Channel/48-Pole, 12-Channel/24-Pole, 18-Channel/16-Pole, 24-Channel/12-Pole, or 48-Channel/6-Pole
- Scalable (up to 6 relay cards)
- Expandable Via Common Loop-Thru Connector
- 3A Continuous With 5A Inrush Capability
- Switch up to 100V and up to 105W Max Power
- VISA, IVI & Kernel Drivers Supplied
- Supported by PXI or LXI Chassis
- 2 Year Warranty Click here to download datasheet