Product Announcement from Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Adjustable Flow Switch
Continuous Monitoring of Flow Rates with No Wetted Metals
• Ideal for confirming operation of pressure relief, regulating or actuated valves.
• 8 to 1900+ GPM for 1" to 10" piping
• Particle contamination resistance is provided by a single convoluted elastomeric seal which is continually flushed by working fluid flow.
• Wetted surfaces of PVC and EPDM Elastomeric Standard (Viton Special Order.)
• Continuous adjustment while operating.
• Responds to flow only, independent of line pressure,temperature, environment
• SPDT 15 amp switching capacity model or Dry Computer/PLC Interface model
• Maintenance and checkout is a snap for your present personnel using an uncomplicated standard test meter.
• Maximum flow range flexibility is provided by three adjustment options:
• Continuous adjustment while operating via FORCE/BALANCE spring
• Accuracy ±10% with ±5% repeatability
• Nema 4 or 6 design
Watch the Plast-O-Matic Corporate Overview click here
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc: As the quality leader in the development of plastic valves and controls for corrosive and ultra-pure liquids, Plast-O-Matic provides a complete line of standard and custom designed solutions for difficult applications. Since 1967 we have been committed to product innovation, engineering excellence, precision manufacturing, 100% quality testing, and hands-on technical assistance.
For valve selection and quotation, Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc. is pleased to introduce SPEC POM VALVES, a specification guide designed to assist you in specifying the proper valve for your application.
Leadership Though Innovative Products, Engineering Excellence and Dependable Performance!
Please click here to stay current on all Plast-O-Matic news and technical briefs with our free FLO FACTS e-newsletter!