Pressure setting is infinitely adjustable
Product Announcement from Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
Excellent performance in a standard, spring-type regulator; available pipe sizes 3/4" and 1". Compact profile, all-plastic set screw. Seal materials are EPDM and Viton.
• Downstream pressure setting is infinitely adjustable from 15 psi to 125 psi.
• Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi.
• Available in PVC, Natural Polypro, Kynar PVDF.
• PTFE sleeve provides smooth, non-stick operation.
• Designed for low maintenance and easy to adjust.
• Economical, heavy-duty design.
Corrosion resistant, also excellent for high purity and water applications. The standard connections are female NPT threaded ports. Socket, flanged and spigot connections are also available. Springs (not wetted) and external fasteners are stainless steel.
Pressure and flow performance of Series PRE exceeds that of any available thermoplastic pressure regulator, with the exception of Plast-O-Matic's own Series PR/H/A.
Plastic Valves and Controls
Quality Engineered for Corrosive and Ultra-Pure Liquids.
Solving pressure & flow control problems for a variety of applications.
Founded in 1967, Plast-O-Matic Valves strives to continually advance the technology of liquid pressure and flow control. As the quality leader in the development of plastic valves and controls for corrosive and ultra-pure liquids, Plast-O-Matic provides a complete line of standard and custom designed solutions for difficult applications. They are committed to product innovation, engineering excellence, precision manufacturing, 100% quality testing, and hands-on technical assistance.
- D.I. (deionized) & reverse-osmosis water
- Potable water & wastewater treatment including sodium hypochlorite (bleach), sodium hydroxide, flouride, sewage
- Chemical processes including sodium hypochlorite, nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, sulfuric acid, solvents, chlorine, hydrogen peroxide, ethylene glycol, seawater, detergents, brine, oil, flouride, ferric chloride, sodium bisulfate, ferric sulfate, calcium chloride
- Plastic valves and actuators designed for semiconductor fabrication, pharmaceutical processes, dialysis (sodium bicarbonate), battery filling, chemical injection, metal finishing, food & beverage, printed circuit board fabrication...virtually any demanding liquid process