Product Announcement from Pneumadyne, Inc.
Pneumadyne's solenoid operated cylinder control valves are ideal for applications requiring controlled movement of single-acting spring return cylinders. Designed for use with our 15 mm solenoid valves, these precision machined valves are available in five configurations to accommodate cylinder extension and retraction requirements.
The Pneumadyne Advantage
- 3-way normally closed function
- Quick exhaust & needle valve options
- Male pipe thread for direct mount to cylinder
- Allows rapid cylinder return
- Operating pressure is 0 to 125 psi
- Anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
2D & 3D CAD drawings are available. Contact Pneumadyne for a quote today.
Pneumadyne, inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of pneumatic components and pneumatic control systems. Designed and manufactured in the USA, our directional control valves, fittings, manifolds, air nozzles and custom products are relied upon for fluid control throughout a wide variety of industries.