Product Announcement from Pneumadyne, Inc.
Although the basic function is flow restriction, the flow control valve controls flow in only one direction, allowing free flow in the opposite direction. A finely threaded stem allows gradual adjustment of the amount of controlled flow passing through the valve. Air enters the input port, travels through an orifice sized by the tapered stem and out the output port. When flowing in the opposite direction, the flow control features a by-pass check which allows rapid free flow out the input port.
To match system requirements, Pneumadyne flow controls are offered in a variety of configurations with several flow rate options. Multiple porting options, including push-in, virtually eliminate the need for additional fittings.
The Pneumadyne Advantage
- Flow rates range from 6.2 to 27 scfm at 125 psi
- Operating pressure is 0 to 125 psi
- Low cracking pressure, .1 psi
- Multiple porting options for plumbing convenience
- Panel mountable
- Compact size is ideal for limited space applications
- Available in reverse flow
- Anodized and electroless nickel plated for corrosion resistance
2D & 3D CAD drawings are available. Contact Pneumadyne for a quote today.
Pneumadyne, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of pneumatic components and pneumatic control systems. Designed and manufactured in the USA, our directional control valves, fittings, manifolds, air nozzles and custom products are relied upon for fluid control throughout a wide variety of industries.