Diagnostic Specimen Tube Mailing/Shipping System
Product Announcement from Polar Tech Industries, Inc.
Polar Tech's Diagnostic specimen mailing system comes with or without tubes, combination triple outer packaging, kits have been tested and certified to meet the material construction and test performance requirements for the transport of diagnostic specimens. Complies with IATA packing instruction 650, U.S. Postal Service and DOT.
- Complete kits includes approved 10-ml specimen tubes, leakproof EPS foam mailer (base and lid), absorbent material, waterproof tape, leak tight zipper lock poly bag, corrugated shipping carton and instruction sheets.
- Two stock models; 3 tube and 8 tube protective mailer/shippers isolates and secures furnished (95 kPa) certified specimen tube.
- Accessory kits include leak-proof EPS foam mailer (base and lid), absorbent material, waterproof tape, leak tight zipper lock poly bag, corrugated shipping carton and instruction sheets. No receptacle specimen tubes included.
- Sufficient absorbent material for complete absorption of liquid contents in the primary receptacle tubes when filled with blood.
- Complete kits available in large count case or a convenient
small case count. See chart for details.
- Foam tube mailers/shippers and packaging accessory components are available for customer/distributors, furnishing certified primary receptacle tubes.