Highly-Reliable Thermal Controls - Valstat ®
Product Announcement from Portage Electric Products, Inc.
NEW Valstat™ Thermal Controls from PEPI® use standardized designs and a stocking program to cut the cost of reliable thermal protection for motor, transformer and lighting applications. Valstat™ Series thermal controls combine limited design options with a stocking program to offer a cost effective solution for customers.
These new devices automatically reset and are specially designed for reliable operation in inductive applications such as motors, transformers and lighting fixtures. New Model J(C) Valstat Series thermal protectors feature a fold-over case design and snap action, quick break/quick make switching action. The bimetallic element carries the circuit current for maximum sensitivity under short circuit conditions. More information...
- Model FC-M1D Series - Ultra-small snap-action thermal controls with drawn metal housing. (Download .PDF)
- Model FC-P2D Series - Ultra-small snap-action thermal controls with plastic housing. (Download .PDF)
- Model J(C) Series - Low profile snap-action thermal control with fold over case design. (Download .PDF)
- Email us your specific application requirements and questions - we are here to help...
- Request a price quotation
- Request a Sample
Portage Electric Products, Inc. has business operations in seven countries and sells products all around the globe. Our products represent the most versatile line of miniaturized thermal controls available. These reliable thermostats and thermal controls are used in appliances, battery packs, heated devices, lighting and a wide range of applications where space is tight and reliability is important. (Watch the Video)
- Models A & AA - Creep action thermostat/ thermal protector primarily for low current 120VAC applications.
- Models A1 & AA1 - Creep action thermostats designed for use in heating pads or electric blankets.
- Models A2, AA2, A2R, AA2R, -A2 & -AA2 - Creep action thermostat/ thermostat protector with highest A Series contact rating. Available with or without gold diffused contacts. Multiple application uses.
- Model B - Creep action thermostat/ thermal protector with shunt-type bimetal design for higher contact rating.
- Model C Series - Creep action thermostat /thermal protector with exceptionally low internal resistance. Available with or without gold plated contacts. Multiple application uses.
- Model E - Creep action thermostat with opposite end terminations for installation flexibility. Low profile designed for heating pads or electric blankets.
- Model E-1 - Creep action thermostat with low profile and low current sensitivity. For use on appliance applications up to 5 amps.
- Model F Series - Snap action thermal protector for use on 120, 240/277 VAC applications. Perfect for use in motors & transformers.
- Model FC-M1D Series - Ultra-small snap-action thermal controls with drawn metal housing.
- Model FC-P2D Series - Ultra-small snap-action thermal controls with plastic housing.
- Models G & GR
- Creep action thermal protector for use in 120 VAC applications. Suitable for low voltage/low current.
- Model H - A high-limit single operation device designed specifically for DC applications.
- Model H-3 - A 10 amp thermal protector that operates as a high-limit single operation device on AC circuits.
- Model J Series - Snap action thermal protection with exceptional versatility. For use on 120/240/277 VAC loads. Various bimetallic elements available.
- Model J(A) - Snap action thermostat for use on 120/240 VAC loads. Perfect for appliance and heated applications.
- Model J(C) Series - Low profile snap-action thermal control with fold over case design.
- Model J-2 - Snap action thermostat functions like non-resettable type control.
- Model J(S) - Snap action thermostat opens circuit, holds until power is removed, then when unit cools, resets allowing continued operation.
- Model K Series - Creep action thermostat/thermal protector with higher current sensitivity.
- Model L - Creep action thermal protector with lower current sensitivity.
- Models N & NR - Creep action thermal protectors with exceptionally low internal resistance.
- Models N-1 & N-2 - Creep action thermal protectors with greater current sensitivity than Model N.
- Model R - Creep action thermal protector with low current sensitivity and slow cycle rate.
- Models V & VA - Snap action thermal protector in ultra-small plastic case. Low internal resistance.
- ValstatT - Low-cost, high reliability thermal controls offer exceptional value.
- Model W Series - Snap action thermostat/ thermal protector with highest contact rating of any PEPI device. For use on large motors, transformers and battery chargers.
- 1/2" Disc-Type - Thermostats, Thermal Cut-Outs, Temperature Limiters, and Probe Thermostats.
- Model 11MP Series - High-value, small footprint snap-action thermal protectors.