Product Announcement from Powell Electronics, Inc.
OCS (Oval Contact System) Connectors
The OCS* (Oval Contact System) is the newest 38999 Interconnect Product offering that provides many advantages for high speed data transmission.
- High Density: contains (4) 100 Ohm differential pairs capable of delivering data transfer of speeds of 10Gbps per pair
- Size 13 MIL-DTL-38999 connector shells
- Front release rear removable contact system for easy repair
- Solder contacts
- Meets environmental requirements of MIL-DTL-38999
- Uses off-the-shelf Mil Spec backshells
- Mating Cycles 500 (min.)
- Operating temperature -65C to 175C
- Contact materials and platings consistent w/AS39029
Signal Integrity Performance:
- Data rate: 10Gbps per pair
- Insertion loss: <0.3 dB up to 5 GHz
- Return loss: >20 dB up to 5 GHz
- NEXT and FEXT: >40 dB up to 5 GHz
- Differential to common mode conversion: >50 dB up to 5 GHz
OCS Data Sheet
Contact your local sales office or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.