Product Announcement from Powerstar Inc.
Powerstar PS 502-550g, PS502-650g1, PS502-750g Shipboard UPS with the worlds lowest cost delta power UPS battery backup. Normally acts as a surge suppressor but also will back up power and run your PC or other systems until the generator is restored. UPS-delta power (protects hot and neutral) shipboard protection at an affordable price. Powerstar Premium hi-temp battery with 8-10 year life is optional. USB cable included. These units are all brick shaped units with batteries easily removed without tools. Solid high impact case.
PS502-650 Three surge suppressor outlets standard. an awesome concept in lower priced products. New Compact Low price ups family and two more outlets or ; this product family does your job in shipboard or up to 60C temp. USB for monitoring software optional.b the 650va ups has 390 watts and the same dimensions standard 650va 390 watts or 1500va ,runs powerchute software,usb rs232 $995.00 list. Features: Low price and fast delivery Model no. PS502-300 and PS502-650va-750 , with hi-temp batteries and lcd display.
- Field shipboard proven, reliable, small modular design,delta power for shipboard total isolation use, dual breaker for shipboard usage: cagecode 0zap8
- 120v input Vac with overload resettable double pole toggle, circuit breaker on UPS and surge outputs
- Unit size of basic unit 7.0 x 3.0 x 9.4 inches Intelligent ruggedized packaging, metal battery tiedown, wire tieback
- cold start off battery, high MTBF through single toggle dual pole breaker
- 3 UPS outlets-3 surge outlets on PS502 and 4 & 4 outlets on the PS502- with single point ground
- 47-63hz UL approved FCC Class B ups UL approved
- Stepped sinewave on output
- transfer time fast to hi-temp longlife 8-10 year flame retardent battery
- ul1778,UL ,FCC class B listed and meets US Navy shipboard requirements
- surge ieee c62.41 category A
- emissions fcc part-15,subpart b, class b
- max load PS502 =510va 300w delta power PS502-750= 750va 450watts delta power
- Ports=UPS 3 outlets Intelligent db9 port with ups shutdown software Powerchuteâ„¢ +, USB port also
- double pole toggle breaker protects hot/neutral resettable outlets
- Made in USA
- Option for toggle alarm enable/silence
- operating temp range 0-60C with optional hi-temp batteries
- 12v 8 amphour battery for long battery backup with mttr of 2 minutes
- USB interface for epo, communication to computer through remote on/off
- mtbf of 6 yrs, and mttr of 10 minutes
- Intelligent UPS, builtin self test that reads out, individual battery test, relay selftest, software controllable
- Single motherboard and connectors 5-15 connecters
- Weight PS502-8 8lbs, 10 lbs. shipping box
- 96% efficiency at full load
- Maximum current 5 amps on UPS output on PS502 and 7 amps on PS 502- ,surge is 15 amps
- Two year warranty FAA CFR 49 approved for shipping(non-hazardous),
- quick release panel battery removal, online test from front
- Powerful MOV surge and spike firewall protection isolates spikes
- Four front panel lights indicate online,onbattery,overload,replace battery,test button, on /off,coldstart
- -- Gray hardened polymer shell will withstand scratches abuse and fire
- -- Extensive self maintenance manual, and user manual included
- -- Powerstar Express service 800 number phone support
- options; Metal frame for nema,rackmount, wallmount, ruggedization
- options; Mil circular input and output connectors
- upgrade of batteries to bad weather conditions
- USERS MANUAL
- Why buy a surge suppressor when you can get a UPS?
- Powerchute popular shutdown software and usb cable come standard
- 2 year limited warranty
PS502-550GThis UPS specially built for Shipboard Delta power applications, has a total of 8ea. NEMA 5-15 outlets; 4 surge suppression only & 4 more outlets with surge suppression & UPS back up. This UPS can supply 330 watts /550VA of stepped sine wave 60Hz output power. The PS502-550g comes with a 84VAhr battery pack unit.It will run 3.2 minutes @ full load (330 watts). Transfer time <10ms. It protects your equipment with a surge energy rating of 340 Joules & full time multi-pole noise filtering: 5% IEEE surge let-through and zero clamping response. It meets UL1449. It also contains Telco connector feed through to protect a data line or phone line from surges. Operating range is, 0 to 40°C with our standard battery or -15° to +50°C with our long life (8-10years) Premium cell low cost upgrade.The PS502-550g weight is 12.1 lb (5.5kg). The UPS size is 2.55"(65mm)x 4.15"(105mm)x 5.95"(151mm).
- Std. Batteries charge rated to 104°F and 3-5 year life @77°F. 8-10 year life Premium upgrade is available. Battery replaceable without tools.
- LED and audible alarms on front panel. Automatic battery self-test bi-weekly.
- Connects to a PC via USB to notify PC it is on backup power. Software included. Windows will begin shutdown procedure when battery is close to exhaustion. Works with MAC OSX also.
- 5 foot power cord with 3 prong NEMA 5-15p Noise & spike dampening on the input line protects all outlets.
- Surge rating 340 Joules Dual pole input circuit breaker for Delta power ships or commercial land base use where the Neutral is not grounded.
- Rugged impact resistant housing
- RoHS Compliance FCC part 15 Class B, Part 68, TUV,UL1778 2 year warranty included.
- Normal shipping in <30 days
PS502-750g Shipboard UPS 750VA 450W
NSN 6130015468885 CAGE 0zap8
PS502-750g Shipboard UPS 120VAC 450W capacity designed for Delta power shipboard use at an affordable price. NSN registered and in wide use across US Navy ships. A USB cable is provided and will connect to your PC. Newer Windows based PCs (XP and newer) already come loaded with drivers for this UPS so installation is really plug and play. We also have a Premium high-temp battery available with an 8-10 year life.
The PS502-750g has an environmentally sensitive tough polymer case. The PS502-750g also includes transient surge suppressors built in to protect your loads. Also F connector (coaxial cable/satellite TV) and Telco/RJ45 protectors are included and surge suppressed.PS502-750g has 10 outlets. 5 of them are battery backed UPS. The other 5 are surge suppressed.
Here is what makes this unit stand out however. This unit has a Unique "green feature". One of the battery backed outlets is labeled "Master Control". You plug your PC in to this one. Then if your PC goes into a sleep or hibernation mode, the other 3 "Controlled" outlets will shut down. So with a printer or sound system or monitor or router plugged into the "Controlled" outlets, they will also power down- thus reducing your current drain when your computer is not in use. If your PC awakens, so do the other outlets. This is an awesome concept in lower priced products. Note: Master Control is easy to disable if not needed.
Runtime for this unit @ 225W is 11 minutes / Full load (450W@ 2.5 minutes) see chart belowAdd to this one of our optional Premium Long Life (up to 10 years @ 25°C), extended temperature range (-20° to+60°C) batteries and you will have a nice long life on that shipboard PC or computer or any electronic gear. You can order as PS502-750h for the Premium battery option.We deliver in less than 30 days from our East coast factory.
- Field shipboard proven, reliable, small modular design, delta power for shipboard use, dual breaker for shipboard usage.
- 120v input VAC with overload resettable double pole toggle circuit breaker on both UPS and Surge protected outlets;
- Input range of 88-139V to stay on AC MAINS
- Dimensions 3.5" h x 7.1"w x 13.5"d - Weight=10.5Lb. - Shipping weight=13Lb.
- 6 ft. power cord (1.83m) NEMA 5-15p 47-63hz
- UL approved FCC Part 15 Class B, FCC Part 68, NOM, UL 1778
- Stepped sine wave on output while in battery mode
Info@powerstarinc.com 800-209-5556 +1301-948-0713