Product Announcement from Precision Associates Incorporated
What Makes X-Ring Seals Better?
- Twice the Sealing Surface — Multi-lobed design provides more sealing surfaces than standard O-Rings.
- Prolonged Seal Life – With multiple seal points, less squeeze is required to provide an effective seal. Less friction and wear will increase seal life and lower maintenance costs.
- Prevents Spiral Failure – The “X” profile creates a stable seal that is more resistant to rolling in the groove than an O-Ring when used in a dynamic application.
- Reduced Leakage – Parting lines of X-Ring seals are located in the valley between the lobes away from the critical sealing surface.
- Better Lubricant Retention – Grooves on the inside and outside diameter of these rings retain lubricant thereby lowering friction and extending packing life.
- Less Force, Better Seal – Lower breakaway force and reduced operating pressures make them ideal inreciprocating applications.
- The Right Fit – X-Rings will fit in standard O-Ring grooves.
X-Ring Seals are available “off the shelf” in standard 70 duro NBR— Compound 5716
Three week delivery on non-stock items!
Call us Today!
You have successfully added from to your part list.