Evolution Labeler w/ PowerKit Print & Apply Module
Product Announcement from Precision Automation Co., Inc.
The Evolution Label Applicator equipped with a POWERKIT provides both labeling and printing functions, allowing you to expand your production capabilities with a single piece of equipment. When not required, the print module can easily be deactivated so the Evolution works as a high performance label applicator.
The POWERKIT can be added to an Evolution Applicator at any time. It is the best of both worlds!
Compared to Print and Apply with pneumatic applicators, the POWERKIT offers the advantage of extremely high production output. The absence of pneumatic actuators frees up labeling from the pneumatic cylinder's transfer downtime. In addition, the unique feature, Label Que, allows the print module to operate continuously during both labeling and in between products.
· Ideal for wrapping labels
· Easily accommodates labels with various formats without the need to change the label plate
· Maximum dispensing precision: +/- .0314" on peeler
· Up to 6 outputs per second in short runs with medium sized labels (3.9 x 3.9 inches)
· Maximum application frequency per minute is determined by the print engine selected