Product Announcement from ProMation Engineering, Inc.
The ProMation Engineering team of Engineering experts manufacture reliable Electric Actuators designed for harsh industrial environments.
The ProMation Engineering product line of industrial actuators and accessories include:
- Quarter-turn Electric Actuators
- Linear Electric Actuators
- Quarter-turn Spring Return Electric Actuators
- Power Backup Units (PBU)
- A substantial line of Options
Our quarter turn actuators feature a raised position indicator, clutchless manual override, and epicyclic gearing requiring no motor brake.
PL Series Linear Actuators boast the impressive force range of 550 to 4400 force pounds and are a key component in many rising stem globe valve solutions.
The Spring Return Series are failsafe units which use a spring driven rack and pinion system to quickly open or close valves upon loss of power. Manual overrides are available for all sized units.
A PBU is an Energy Storage Devices providing critical fail-safe positioning in all non-spring return models. Battery power drives the actuator or a series of actuators to a safe position on loss of power.
Accessories includes drive inserts, local control stations, timers, custom rotation settings, electrical interfaces, and a wide array of flexible solutions to meet special application requirements.
ProMation offers several models in each series:
- Providing torque ranging from 55" lbs / 6 Nm to 40,000" lbs / 4500 Nm.
- Two different lines of fail-safe actuators ProMation provides solutions for a broad scope of applications.
- Spring Return Failsafe Actuators from 445" lbs / 50 Nm to 2300" lbs / 260Nm.
- Power Backup (Battery) Units for every size actuator we offer.
- Linear Actuators with 50mm to 100mm travel.
Please visit us on the web, contact 1 (352) 544-8436 or email email@example.com for more information.