Product Announcement from ProMation Engineering, Inc.
Local Control Stations (LCS) for Industrial Actuators
ProMation Local Control Stations (LCS) provide a method of control at the actuator. They can be directly mounted on the actuator or mounted remotely, providing a convenient array of controls and displays of functions being performed. LCS units are typically used when there is a need to take control of an actuator at or near the actuator's location, such as an actuator mounted some distance off the floor.
An LCS can be configured in a wide range of options from Mode Select and On/Off switches to units displaying proportional signal input and feedback, valve position, power on, valve open and valve closed.
ProMation Engineering has designed the interior of the LCS's for durability and ease of installation:
- Industrial Grade Switches and Indicators
- Modular Terminal Blocks for Easy Field Wiring
- Enclosures available in steel, stainless steel, or fiberglass
- Fully Gasketed for NEMA 4/4X compliance
- Access door opens 180 degrees providing easy access to interior wiring points.
Follow this link for a comparison of the many units offered:
Contact us today for a quote!