Concrete Test Hammer - SilverSchmidt
Product Announcement from Proceq SA
The SilverSchmidt ST/PC is the first integrated concrete test hammer featuring true rebound value and unmatched repeatability.
Two factors contribute to the improved performance of this concrete test hammer over its predecessors:
- Velocity based detection of the rebound quotient
- The lightweight hybrid design of the impact plunger is made from aerospace alloy, matched to the elastic properties of the concrete and equipped with a hardness steel cap
Independent validation testing by BAM (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, Germany) has shown the SilverSchmidt ST/PC to have less dispersion than the classical concrete test hammer over the entire range. The unique design and high quality construction of the concrete test hammer SilverSchmidt ST/PC makes rebound hammer testing quicker and more accurate than ever before.
- The SilverSchmidt ST/PC concrete test hammer combines a high measurement accuracy with an unmatched repeatability.
- The rebound value requires no angular correction
- The concrete test hammer offers customer conversion curves for a wide range of compressive concrete strengths, including low fc (<10 N/mm2, 1'450 psi) and high strength concrete (up to 100 N/mm2, 14'500 psi)
- A large number of measurement points can be easily collected by the concrete test hammer and automatically evaluated according to statistical data
- The concrete test hammer offers automatic conversion to the required measurement unit (MPa, N/mm2, kg/cm2, psi)
- Ideally suited for on-site tests of concrete
- The concrete test hammer is suitable for testing a wide variety of concrete, mortar and rock
- Handy for difficult to access or confined test areas (i.e. working overhead)
- Assessment on young, soft concrete with mushroom plunger of the concrete test hammer
- Concrete test hammer SilverSchmidt Type ST N - Standard impact energy (2.207 Nm)
- Concrete test hammer SilverSchmidt Type ST L - Reduced impact energy (0.735 Nm)
- Concrete test hammer SilverSchmidt Type PC N - Standard impact energy (2.207 Nm) with PC communication, increased memory capacity and Hammerlink software
- Concrete test hammer SilverSchmidt Type PC L- Reduced impact energy (0.735 Nm) with PC communication, increased memory capacity and Hammerlink software
- EN12504-2 (European Standard)
- ASTM C 805 (North American Standard)
- JGJ/T 23-2001 (Chinese Standard)