Product Announcement from Proceq SA
The revolutionary portable metal hardness test of the Equotip Piccolo 2 convinces with precise measurements on most metals. It offers the same features as the Equotip Bambino 2 but also allows user defined hardness conversions, free Piccolink software for systematic real time monitoring of hardness, automated portable metal hardness test during serial production and full remote control of the Equotip Piccolo 2 settings. With this instrument for the portable metal hardness test customers can enjoy full bi-directional communication via USB interface and free online firmware updates.
The DL Accessory Kit is used to extend the range of applications. It allows the portable metal hardness test in confined spaces and recessed surfaces through a long, slim testing nozzle.
- On-site portable metal hardness test during production and processing
- Excellent for material selection, acceptance and quality control tests
- Great also for production level portable metal hardness test on heavy and big parts
- Handy for difficult to access or confined test locations, also curved sample surfaces
- Scratch proofed metal housing - rugged and durable, very portable at just 147.5 x 44 x 20 mm in size
- The large LCD display and 3-button keypad provide easy readings and simple control
- Rapid test mechanism and automatic correction for impact direction
- Wide measurement range on common hardness scales (HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HS, Rm)
- Users may apply custom conversions for uncommon alloys
- Internal data storage of 2'000 readings includes important information like day, time, and measurement statistics
- Intelligent on/standby modes for optimum battery performance
- USB enables PC interface and free updates via internet.
- Proceq offers a wide selection of support rings to permit the portable metal hardness test on a great variety of part geometries.
- For the portable metal hardness test, Proceq also offers a version of the Equotip Piccolo 2 with fewer features, the Equotip Bambino 2.
- ASTM A956
- DIN 50156
- DGZfP Guideline "Mobile Härteprüfung"
- VDI / VDE Guideline 2616 Paper 1
Get the Latest Flash player.