Product Announcement from Proceq SA
Compared to the standard Zonotip, the Zonotip+ offers additional features.
The Zonotip+ unit comes with an extra, smaller 2.5 MHz single-element transducer which allows measuring in confined spaces.
The A-Scan mode in Zonotip+ allows excluding measurement inaccuracies, caused by e.g. flaws or cracks in the test object. The signal is visualized on the display as an A-Scan, which allows a more indepth analysis of the reading. The A-Scan mode offers the following measurement options:
- general flaw and crack detection
- bond quality of layered materials, including delamination detection
- thickness of layered materials
- Solid body of light, shock-proof plastic
- Suitable for difficult weather conditions (frost- and heat-proof)
- Large high-contrast color display ensures visual control of the inspection process
- Memory for 50’000 measurements
- 4.0 MHz dual-element transducer
- Automatic adaptation to the surface curvature and roughness
- Automatic logging of max and min values while scanning the object
- Measuring of the ultrasonic pulse velocity on a sample with known thickness
- Color, sound and vibration indication when set limits are exceeded
- USB connection to PC for data transfer
- 8 different languages selectable
- Metric and imperial units
- Signal strength indication
- Battery level indication and automatic switch off function.