Product Announcement from PMC Engineering LLC (formerly Process Measurement & Controls, Inc.)
The DL/N series 70 is part of a comprehensive range of transmitters specifically designed for the long term monitoring of ground water, wastewater and tank level measurement. The Series 70 provides a sophisticated datalogger which includes the monitoring of level, conductivity and temperature downloadable via an RS485 interface. Features such as Kevlar strengthened cable, titanium, ballast weights, etc. broaden the installation opportunities.
- Fully submersible, 0.94" diameter
- Ranges: Full Scale (Zero based)
0-40"WC to 0-360 psig
Other ranges and pressure units can be specified.
- Accuracy: 0.1% & 0.25%
- Material: 316L SS or Titanium
- Measuring interval from 0.5 sec. - 24 hrs.
- Conductivity with temperature module
- Data memory for up to 500,000 measurements
- Internal lithium battery
can be changed on site by the customer
Examples of applications include:
- Deep Wells, lakes, dams, bore holes and reservoirs
- Surface water, irrigation canals and rivers
- Wastewater and sewage treatment plants
- Tank level measurement