Product Announcement from PMC Engineering LLC (formerly Process Measurement & Controls, Inc.)
The PTM/N Series 32 is part of a comprehensive range of pressure transmitters specifically designed for the measurement of depth and level in water, wastewater, and tanks.
The Series 32 provides a conventional 4-20 mA, 2-wire configuration, rangeable to 25% of the specified FS. Features such as Kevlar strengthened cable, titanium, ballast weights, and dataloggers broaden the installation opportunities. The modular designs permits fast delivery for all pressure ranges and standard options.
PTM/N Series 32 Applications
- Tank Level Measurement
- Deep Wells, Lakes, Dams, Bore Holes and Reservoirs
- Surface Water, Irrigation Canals and Rivers
- Wastewater and Sewage Treatment Plants
PTM/N Series 32 Features
- Fully submersible, 0.1" diameter
- Ranges: Full Scale (Zero based)
0-40"WC to 0-360 psig
Other ranges and pressure units can be specified.
- Rangeable to 25% of the specified FS
- Accuracy: 0.1% & 0.25%
- Material: 316L SS or Titanium
- Output: 4-20 mA