Tube Forming and Tube Machining
Service Detail from Production Tube Cutting, Inc.
Engineering and experience
- Highly-trained engineering staff and current CAD
- Valuable combination of tube technology and tube experience enables us to suggest a better or more cost-effective way to produce your cut parts
- Capability to build custom machines that meet your precise needs and cut part requirements
- Internal toolmakers with metallurgy experience ensures quality and expedites production
- Engineered tubes and tailored blanks
- Bending, piercing and notching of tubes
- High strength steel and all other types of materials
- .010" to 6" diameter tubes in a variety of wall sizes
- Flaring, swaging and all types of end finishes and radii
- Custom tube fabrication from prototype to production run
You have successfully added from to your part list.