Product Announcement from Proportion-Air, Inc.
High Pressure Electronic Regulator QB3H
The QB3H is an electronic pressure regulator capable of operating at high pressures (to 500psig/34.47 bar) and high forward and relief flows (to 50scfm/1416slpm). The QB3H consists of two solenoid valves which add or subtract pressure to the pilot of an integral volume boosting regulator. An internal stainless steel pressure sensor measures the high pressure output of the integral volume booster and sends this signal to the onboard controller. This controller then modulates the two solenoid valves to match the integral volume booster's output pressure to the user's requested command signal. All brass body units are oxygen cleaned at the factory.
- Control high pressure electronically
- Pressure ranges from vacuum to 500psig
- Available in lightweight aluminum or oxygen compatible brass bodies
- High forward and high relief flows
- Stainless steel internal pressure sensor for industrial durability
- Available oxygen cleaned for oxygen service
QL3 -High Resolution Pressure Control Valve
The QL3 allows high volumes of air to move quickly and precisely at pressures up to 150 psig using proportional solenoid valves with a unique analog PID circuit. Ideal for use with flow meters, it provides high resolution and smooth pressure control at high and low flow rates and avoids the "steps" prevalent in most feed and bleed I/P's. The output is proportional to the electrical input or command signal.
RS232 and RS485 Serial Communication For Electro Pneumatic Control
Proportion-Air is pleased to introduce electro-pneumatic pressure control and flow control valves equipped with the Modbus Serial bus. The serial communications capability is now available on the popular QBT, QPV, and QB3 series of pressure control valves which operate as Modbus slaves. The Proportion-Air valves have the following advantages.
- The control valves come from the factory with both the RS232 and RS485 electrical interfaces which are selectable with a DIP switch.
- The Modbus protocol is not a proprietary protocol but an industrial serial standard. (modbus-dia.org)
- When compared with analog devices, a Modbus network reduces the amount of cabling and eliminates analog input output cards. For example, both the command and monitor signals are transmitted through the same two wires.
- The Proportion-Air Serial devices have a choice of four baud rates which are selectable with DIP switches.