Product Announcement from Proportion-Air, Inc.
MM2 Card Unit Pressure Control Valve
- Two loop control valve with pressure ranges from vacuum to 300 psig
- DIN rail, panel mount, or sub-base manifold mounting option
- Common supply port on sub-base manifold for easy plumbing
- Jumper selectable command 0-10Vdc or 4-20mA
- Adjustable deadband allows field tuning of system stability
- Standard 0-10Vdc analog monitor output
- Variety of analog command signal
Electro-pneumatic closed loop pressure control valve. Two loop design accepts a feedback signal from wide ranges of external sensors. Pressure ranges from full vacuum up to 300 psig. Variety of analog and digital command signals. Din-Rail, panel mount or up to 12 stations sub-base manifold mounting options. High accuracy of +/- 0.2% F.S. typical with +/-0.02% F.S. repeatability. Analog monitor output is standard. Can be assembled to air piloted regulator for high flow, higher pressure and various media control.