Water Regulator: Inline Preset Regulator for Water
Product Announcement from Protect-Air-by Tri-matic AG
The water regulator is an independent membrane regulator that can be installed in every compressed air system. It supplies a constant, exact outlet pressure regardless of the input pressure. The pressure is factory-set and cannot be changed. This ensures that nobody can alter the specified pressure.
It is well known that the pressure of a water line normally is too high, fluctuates, and varies according to the height of the building. In that case the in-line water regulator protects all equipment and components placed after it, because thus they will only receive the correct pressure. This is particularly important for all machinery/plants for or with dosing of liquids, for in this case expensive production stops can be avoided.
Furthermore if the water regulator is combined with a sprinkler nozzle, the best basis for cooling/ccleaning by means of water spray or fog is created.
- Reduces consumption
- Service free: no adjustment needed
- Competitive pricing
- Tamper proof
- Lightweight - compact construction
- Easy to mount in any water supply system
- Extension by sprinkler equipment
- In compliance with prevailing Food and Feed Code of Law (TÜV)
- Increases tool service life 2
- Coffee and soft drink machines
- Filling machines
- Laboratory dosing equipment
- Food industry
- Irrigation systems etc.