Product Announcement from Protek Power
The PUP75 series of AC/DC switching power supplies are for 75 watts of continuous output power. They are enclosed in a 94V-1 rated polyphenylene-oxide case with IEC320/C14, IEC320/C6 or IEC320/C8 inlet to mate with interchangeable cord for world-wide use. All models meet EN55022 and FCC class B emission limits, and are suited for use in data networking, computing, instrumentation and telecommunication applications.
- Low safety ground leakage current
- Both Class I and Class II models are certified to ITE safety standards.
- Wide input range 90 to 264 VAC
- 100% burn-in
- Overvoltage protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Compliant with CEC and Energy Star Efficiency level V requirements
* No load power consumption less than 0.5 W
* Average active efficiency greater than 87%
- Compliant with RoHS requirements