Product Announcement from Proteus Industries Inc.
Advanced microprocessor-based flow measurement technology in a compact, leak-tight package.
Proteus 8000 Series flow meters provide accurate, rugged, reliable and cost-effective measurement of heat transfer fluids and other liquids from -40 to 90°C. Customized versions can be adapted for use with liquid temperatures to 150°C and above. A built-in relay can be used to sound an alarm or shut down a system before damage is done to valuable equipment and products.
- Flow ranges from 0.02 to 60.0 GPM / 0.1 to 227 LPM
- Accuracy of 3% of flow range
- Liquid temperatures from -40 to 90°C for standard models – customized versions to 150°C and above!
- Enhanced accuracy and stability from digital signal processing
- 15 alarm values selectable in 5% steps – plus AutoAlarm™ automatic trip point setting feature
- Standard 0–5 VDC or 0–10 VDC and 4–20 mA outputs
- NEMA 4X / IP65 packaging ensures reliable performance in wet environments
- 5-year warranty
Proteus' world-class calibration capability allows us to deliver customized instruments with temperature- and fluid-specific calibrations to help you control your most critical processes.
Tell us about your application! Our flow experts will work with you to identify the optimum solution to meet your flow management requirements.
. . . . .
About Proteus Industries Inc.
A market leader in flow management solutions since 1978, Proteus Industries combines design and engineering expertise with ISO 9001 certified processes to develop, manufacture and market a wide range of rugged and sensitive flow sensing and control instruments for the semiconductor, solar, medical, automotive and other industries.