BERGQUIST - Sil Pad K-10; Thermal Insulator
Product Announcement from Quist Electronics
Sil-Pad K-10 is a high performance insulator. It combines special film with a filled silicone rubber. The result is a product with good cut-through properties and excellent thermal performance.
Sil-Pad K-10 is designed to replace ceramic insulators such as Beryllium Oxide, Boron Nitride and Alumina. Ceramic insulators are expensive and they break easily. Sil-Pad K-10 eliminates breakage and costs much less than ceramics.
Features and Benefits
- Thermal impedance: 0.41°C-in2/W (@50 psi)
- Tough dielectric barrier against cut-through
- High performance film
- Designed to replace ceramic insulators
Typical Applications Include:
- Power supplies
- Motor controls
- Power semiconductors
- Sheet form, die-cut parts and roll form
- With or without pressure sensitive adhesive