Bergquist Hi-Flow 650P - Thermally Conductive
Product Announcement from Quist Electronics
Features and Benefits
- Thermal Impedance: 0.20°C-in2/W (@25 psi)
- 150°C high temperature reliability
- Natural tack one side for ease of assembly
- Exceptional thermal performance in an insulated pad
Hi-Flow 650P is a thermally conductive phase change material, reinforced with a polyimide film that is naturally tacky on one side.The polyimide film provides a high dielectric strength and high cut through resistance. Hi-Flow 650P offers high temperature reliability ideal for automotive applications.
Hi-Flow 650P is designed for use between a high-power electrical device requiring electrical isolation from the heat sink and is ideal for automated dispensing systems.
Bergquist recommends the use of spring clips to assure constant pressure with the component interface and the heat sink. Please refer to the TO-220 thermal performance data to determine the nominal spring pressure for your application.
Typical Applications Include
- Spring / clip-mounted devices
- Discrete power semiconductors