Product Announcement from Quist Electronics
Sil-Pad 1200 is a silicone based, fiberglassreinforced thermal interface material featuring a smooth, highly compliant surface.The material features a non-tacky surface for efficient re-positioning and ease of use, as well as an optional adhesive coating. Sil-Pad 1200 exhibits exceptional thermal performance at low and high application pressures.The material is ideal for placement between electronic power devices and a heatsink for screw and clip mounted applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Thermal impedance: 0.53°C-in2/W (@50 psi)
- Exceptional thermal performance at lower application pressures
- Smooth and non-tacky on both sides for easy re-positioning, ease of use and assembly error reduction
- Superior breakdown voltage and surface "wet out" values
- Designed for applications where electrical isolation is critical
- Excellent cut-thru resistance, designed for screw and clip mounted applications
Typical Applications Include:
- Automotive electronics control modules
- Power supplies
- Motor controls
- Audio amplifiers
- Discrete devices
- Sheet form, slit-to-width roll form
- 9, 12 and 16 mil thicknesses
- Adhesive coating
- Die-cut parts
We produce thousands of specials and customs.
Tooling charges vary depending on tolerances and complexity of the part.