Product Announcement from Quist Electronics
The weatherproof and ignition protected characteristics are well suited for applications in Marine, Heavy Equipment, Trucks / Busses and Battery Chargers.
Available in a wide amperage range, the Series 18 Push-to-Reset Circuit Breaker is available in both manual and automatic reset configurations. This Push-to-Reset Circuit Breaker is a trip-free device, and incorporates a "Double-Break" design allowing it to achieve an increased short- circuit interruption capability. This Push-to-Reset Circuit Breaker is designed to be fit and form compatible to previously available devices, while offering superior performance.
- Designed for the harshest environments
- UL1500 rated Push-to-Reset Circuit Breaker
- MIL-STD-202, SAEJ553, ABYC-E11, SAEJ1428, UL1500
- Voltage - 120VAC/32VDC
- Current - 2-40 Amps, 12.5-60 Amps
- Short Circuit Interrupt - 3kA@32VDc/120VAC, 5ka@32VDC
- Testing Performed
- Vibration: 10g force
- Shock: 100g force
- Corrosion: 96hr salt-spray
- Humidity: 240hr at 95% RH