Product Announcement from Quist Electronics
SEALED, ILLUMINATED ROCKER SWITCHES
LOW COST, SNAP-IN ROCKER FOR WET & DUSTY ENVIRONMENTS
The K series rockers are rugged, high performance sealed switches designed for use under severe conditions found inmarine, appliance, heavy equipment and industrial control applications. Sealed to IP68S with an optional panel seal available.
The K1 series is offered in single pole configuration while the K2 series is available in single and double pole configurations. Both series offer illuminated models. Illumination can be independent or dependent of the switch position or a combination of both. A choice of red, green, clear or amber colored lenses are offered in illuminated models. Illumination options include incandescent, LED or neon light sources.
Mounting is simple and quick; snaps into panel from the front. The OTTO snap-in design supports a variety of panel thicknesses with just one cutout size specified.
A choice ofmodels are offered to handle power levels to 16 amps, 1/2 HP and low level electronic switching applications.
OTTO can provide custom colors upon request. Value-added assemblies with wire leads are also available. Please consult the factory for assistance.
- Withstands direct water spray
- Watertight to IP68S
- Fits industry standard panel openings for drop-in replacement of panel sealed & unsealed switches
- Snap-in feature accommodates a wide range of panel cutouts
- Switches up to 16 amps
- UV and solvent resistant
- Withstands extreme shock & vibration
- Custom legends available
- 2 & 3-position, momentary & maintained action
- Incandescent, LED & neon illumination with independent & dependent light source options
- UL & CSA recognized
- Ignition protected
- RoHS &WEEE compliant