Product Announcement from RAM Electronics, Inc.
In 1985, RAM Electronics built the first, state-of-the-art, optical lane reader (top photo) to measure the oil film thickness on a bowling alley lane.
Since then, RAM has redesigned and redeveloped a computerized lane monitor (bottom photo) to compensate for it's ancestor's shortcomings. The new model has proven to be a more reliable, precise, and robust product. Portions of this design are patent protected.
RAM Electronics prides itself on "one stop sourcing," where every concept, design, and/or model is followed straight through to production.
- Coordinated electronic design with hardware design
- Coordinated electronic functionality with software design
- Ease of up-grades and revisions
- OR-CAD and AutoCad PCB design layout
- Micro Programming Systems-Motorola, National, Pic's, Philips, Intel, etc.
- Prototyping, first article inspection, production and fabrication
- Pre-production approval process and documentation
- Configuration and documentation control