Lift Table - Model i-107P
Product Announcement from RDM Industrial Products, Inc.
Standard Table Features...
- Ergonomic ADA Table with Height Adjustability (Options)
- Hydraulic-Assisted Height Adjustment w/ Electric Motor or Hand Crank
- Switch for Electric Motor Unit can be positioned anywhere on the unit...
- Hand Crank is mounted below work surface (Front or Side)
- Manually-Adjusted Height Option w/ Leg Pins - See Table Model A-109P...
- Standard Sizes:
- We are the manufacturer - Feel free to specify your custom dimension requirements
above or choose from the following...
- "A" - 48", 60" & 72" Width (Right-to-Left)
- Minimum Top/Unit Widths (Required to Accommodate Hydraulic System):
- Electric Motor Hydraulic System:
- 12" Lift - 34" Min. Width
- Manual Crank Hydraulic System (Min Depth if Hand Crank located at front of Unit):
- 12" Lift - 22" Min. Width or Depth
- "B" - 30" & 36" Depth (Front-to-Back)
- "C" - 30" (Sitting "Desk" Height), 34" (ADA/Accessible Height), 36" (Standing Tasks)
- 500 pound capacity - 2 Leg Unit (Less Weight of Top) - 1000 pound capacity available as option
- Fully-Welded Tubular Steel Top Frame with Telescoping Aluminum Legs & Steel Base Legs
- See our Cleanroom Workbench Section for Electropolished Stainless Steel Tables...
- Many Top Options to Choose From, Including Plastic Laminate, Chemical Resistant, ESD /
Static-Control, Solid Surface, Solid Wood (Butcher Block), Stainless Steel, and More...
- Many Styles Available, Including:
- Laboratory with Chemical Resistant Solid Surface Tops
- ESD / Static Control with Grounding Ports & Hardware
- Cleanroom, for use in Class 100 or Less
- Heavy Manufacturing with Solid Steel Decks
- General Use with Standard HPL Laminated Tops Channeled rear legs accept many workbench accessories...
- Optional Workstation Accessories:
- Flat Monitor Stand & Keyboard Tray
- Fixed or Articulating Bin Panel / Bin Rails
- Utility & File Drawers
- Storage Cabinets
- Power Outlet Strip(s)
- Tool Trolley w/ Balancer(s)
- ...and many more - please see below...