RDM Oversized Heavy-Duty Tables - Model A-109PCLG
Product Announcement from RDM Industrial Products, Inc.
RDM Standard Table Features...
- For oversized items or loads greater than 1000 pounds...
- Durable Steel Frame Construction w/ Lower Crossmember (Can be used as a footrest)
- Overhead Shelf for Added Surface Space / Storage
- Standard Sizes:
- We are the manufacturer - Feel free to specify your custom dimension requirements
above or choose from the following...
- "A" - 48", 60" & 72" Width (Right-to-Left)
- "B" - 30" & 36" Depth (Front-to-Back)
- "C" - 30" (Sitting "Desk" Height), 34" (ADA/Accessible Height), 36" (Standing Tasks)
- "D" - 12" to 18"
- "E" - 18" to 24" (Add 3 1/2" to your under-shelf clearance requirement)
- Fully-Welded Tubular Steel Frame Connections
- See our Cleanroom Workbench Section for Electropolished Stainless Steel Tables...
- Durable Tubular Steel Table Legs w/ Leveler Feet.
- Many Top Options to Choose From, Including Plastic Laminate, Chemical Resistant, ESD /
Static-Control, Solid Surface, Solid Wood (Butcher Block), Stainless Steel, and More...
- Many Styles Available, Including:
- Laboratory with Chemical Resistant Solid Surface Tops
- ESD / Static Control with Grounding Ports & Hardware
- Cleanroom, for use in Class 100 or Less
- Heavy Manufacturing with Solid Steel Decks
- General Use with Standard HPL Laminated Tops Channeled rear legs accept many workbench accessories...
- Optional Workstation Accessories:
- Flat Monitor Stand & Keyboard Tray
- Fixed or Articulating Bin Panel / Bin Rails
- Utility & File Drawers
- Storage Cabinets
- Power Outlet Strip(s)
- Tool Trolley w/ Balancer(s)
- ...and many more - please see below...
- standard models.
You have successfully added from to your part list.