T-101P Double-Sided Workstation
Product Announcement from RDM Industrial Products, Inc.
- Durable Steel Frame Construction
- Adjustable-Height Overhead Shelf for Added Surface Space / Storage
- Adjustable (Front-to-Back) Fluorescent Lamp Fixture Boom
- Standard Sizes:
- We are the manufacturer - Feel free to specify your custom dimension requirements
above or choose from the following...
- "A" - 48", 60" & 72" Width of Main Work Surface (Right-to-Left)
- "B" - 30" & 36" Depth of Main Work Surface (Front-to-Back)
- "C" - 30" (Sitting "Desk" Height), 34" (ADA/Accessible Height), 36" (Standing Tasks)
- "D" - 12" to 18" Shelf Depth (Front-to-Back)
- "E" - 18" to 24" Shelf Height (Add 3 1/2" to your under-shelf clearance requirement)
- "F" - Typically Same as "B" (Depth of Overhead Lamp)
- Fully-Welded Tubular Steel Frame Connections (Base)
- See our Cleanroom Workbench Section for Electropolished Stainless Steel Tables...
- Durable Tubular Steel Table Legs w/ Leveler Feet.
- Many Top Options to Choose From, Including Plastic Laminate, Chemical Resistant, ESD / Static-Control, Solid Surface, Solid Wood (Butcher Block), Stainless Steel, and More...
- Many Styles Available, Including:
- Laboratory with Chemical Resistant Solid Surface Tops
- ESD / Static Control with Grounding Ports & Hardware
- Cleanroom, for use in Class 100 or Less
- Heavy Manufacturing with Solid Steel Decks
- General Use with Standard HPL Laminated Tops Channeled rear legs accept many workbench accessories...
- Optional Workstation Accessories:
- Flat Monitor Stand & Keyboard Tray
- Fixed or Articulating Bin Panel / Bin Rails
- Utility & File Drawers
- Storage Cabinets
- Power Outlet Strip(s)
- Tool Trolley w/ Balancer(s)
- ...and many more - please see below...
- This model is part of the RDM Industrial workbenches standard models.