Pulse, Power & ChargingTransformers - RFI
Product Announcement from Ultra Electronics, EMS
- RANGE: Output Range From 1 - 200 kV pk
- Repetition Rate 250 - 120,000 pps
- Pulse Width 400 nsec - 40 µsec
- Current .3 Amps - 2000 Amps
Pulse Transformers for radar, oncology and laser systems. RFI's pulse transformers are used for matching the voltage and impedance of the PFN to the RF power tubes. Each pulse transformer is 100% performance-tested for induced voltage, pulse wave shape and corona.
- Overview of RFI Corporation's extensive line of Pulse Transformers - applications including:
- Ground Based Radar - Corona free pulse transformer
- Shipboard Radar - Features 3-channel solid state switching
- CHARGING/POWER TRANSFORMERS - custom designed
- Oncology Medical Systems High voltage flyback transformer-corona free
- Weather (Doppler) Radar - 3 phase power transformer-corona free
- Email RFI Corporation your specific requirements or custom filter application requirements - it is their specialty and they are here to help...
These are Pulse Transformers for radar, oncology and laser systems. RFI's pulse transformers are used for matching the voltage and impedance of the PFN to the RF power tubes.
About RFI Corporation:
Since being established in 1961, then, RFI has become the industry's leader in EMI/RFI/EMC technology, products, and services used in the Aerospace, Defense, Homeland Security, Medical, Industrial & Commercial markets. They have over 100,000 existing designs, and a customer base over several thousand strong. More Info...
An overview of RFI Corporation's extensive standard and custom product line includes (use the links below for specific products and specifications):