Product Announcement from RFM (RF Monolithics, Inc.)
The module is designed to fit into small spaces and is smaller than a dime. Minimal external circuitry is required to complete a radio design; add an antenna, power source, processor, and associated interface hardware and the radio hardware design is complete. Software is available for Linux and Android.
To ease Wi-Fi certification, the WLS1271L module complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth Version 4.0 plus EDR, Power Class 1.5 + BLE. Like all RFM Short-range radios, the WLS1271L is FCC and / or ETSI certifiable.
The WLS1271L is shipped in tape and reel with standard order increment of 1,000 on 13" reels. They are manufactured in an automated, high-volume environment to provide a high-quality , low-cost solution for original equipment manufacturers wanting to quickly add Wi-Fi connectivity within a broad range of products for the world-wide marketplace.
Request WLS1271L Data Sheet Here!
• IEEE 802.11 b/g and 11n compliant
• IEEE 802.11d,e,h,i,k,r,s compliant
• Data Rates: 1-65 Mbps
• Operating Frequency Range: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
• Output Power: up to 18 dBm
• Supply Current: TX - 180 mA / RX - 100 mA
• Supports SDIO host interface for WLAN
• Bluetooth Version 4.0 plus EDR, Power Class 1.5 + BLE
• Data Rate: up to 3 Mbps
• Operating Frequency Range: 2.4000 to 2.4835 GHz
• Output Power: up to 8 dBm
• Supply Current: 35 mA typical (DH1)
• Supports H4 (UART) host interfaces and PCM audio interfaces for Bluetooth
• Lower layers of the Bluetooth Protocol up to HCI available (Link Controller, Link Manager, HCI and HCI Transport Layer)
• Embedded ARM microprocessor
• Size: 9 x 8 x 1.4 mm maximum
• Lead-free module construction
• Operating Temperature Range: -40 to 85 °C
• Relative Humidity: 5 to 95%, non-condensing
• Chipset: Texas Instruments WL1271L