Product Announcement from RIDGID®
The RIDGID® KJ-3100 portable water jetter Jets 2" to 10" (50-200mm) Drain Lines.
The RIDGID® KJ-3100 portable water jetter gives you 3000 psi actual working pressure to handle large commercial and industrial applications. This jetter propels a highly flexible and lightweight hose through 2" to 10" lines - blasting through sludge, soap, grease, and sediment blockages. As you pull the hose back, it power scrubs the line flushing debris away and restoring drain lines to their full, free-flowing capacity - all without the use of harmful chemicals.
· Powerful: Actual working pressure of 3000 psi and flow of 5.5 GPM for fast, effective cleaning of lines.
· Lightweight Hose: Hose with nylon braid provides significant weight reduction and increased flexibility - all without reducing strength. Allows the thrust to propel the hose further down the line.
· Complete: With the KJ-3100's removable hose reel, there is no need to purchase expensive portable hose reels. Standard packages comes with a foot valve and is equipped to handle indoor and remote applications.
· Convenient: Completely remove the hose reel to ease loading onto service trucks. Simply rotate the hose reel forward to gain full access to the engine's gas tank and air filter.
· Maneuverable: In the heavy-duty 3000 psi jetter category, the RIDGID KJ-3100 is one of the most maneuverable jetters on the market. The unit, on its unique 23" wide two-wheeled cart, easily fits through standard size doors and can easily negotiate tight turns.
· Pulse Action: Activate the KJ-3100's pulse action to easily negotiate difficult bends and traps.
· Quality & Dependability: Triplex pump with corrosion-resistant, forged brass head. Gear reducer allows pump to run at slower (optimal) speed. Reduced number of fittings, hoses and parts minimizes leaks and downtime - keeping you on the job.
· Quick Startup: 16 HP Recoil start gasoline engine starts easily. Features: ON/OFF switch, fuel shut-off, choke and throttle controls; easy access oil fill and dip stick.