Product Announcement from RIDGID®
The TRISTAND chain vises are intended to hold PVC, steel and copper pipes. The Model 460-6 can hold pipe between ? and 6 inches in diameter, while the new Model 460-12 has a 12-inch jaw and an extended chain to grip pipe diameters ranging from ? to 12 inches.
Portable 460-6 TRISTAND Chain Vise
· Optimized Base For More Working Area - Benders are located at the rear of the base and three tool hangers are provided.
· Integrated Ground Lug - Provides a conductive surface to connect the weld ground.
· Self Hooking for 4" Pipe - No need to use a second hand to engage the chain into the wear plate.
· Leg Chain - Retains legs even when subjected to rugged use during operation and transport.
· Rugged Tool Tray - Prolonged stability before requiring a leg adjustment.
The 460-12 has all the features of the 460-6 model Plus:
· 12" Jaws & Extended Chain - Grip up to 1/8" - 12" pipe.
· Adjustable Rear Leg - Provides the ability to level the stand.