Product Announcement from RIDGID®
The RIDGID® Press Snap™ Soil Pipe Cutter expands the capabilities of RIDGID standard press tools by providing a fast and easy way to cut cast iron soil pipe. Without lengthy lever arms used by traditional soil pipe cutters, improved access is a snap and no more manual ratcheting. .
The Press Snap cutter works with all RIDGID standard press tools (CT-400, 320-E, RP 330-B and RP 330-C) to cut most 1 1/2" - 4" soil pipe in seconds. Simply connect the Press Snap cutter to a RIDGID press tool, wrap the chain around the pipe, and press. No manual ratcheting or additional tools are required. Cutting soil pipe has never been so easy!
- Compatible with all RIDGID® Standard Press Tools
- Cuts 1 1/2" to 4"
- No Hub & Service Weight Soil Pipe
- No lengthy lever arms
- Eliminates the need to score the pipe
- Completes the cut in seconds
- Standard Kit:
- Press Snap Cutter, Case and Operator's Manual.
Get the Latest Flash player.