RIDGID® RP 210-B Press Tool
Product Announcement from RIDGID®
For a fast and reliable way to join copper, stainless steel and PEX, the RIDGID® RP 210-B has more capacity than any compact press tool on the market. This model is 2 inches shorter and 25% lighter than our previous compact tool and features the longest service interval available (32,000 cycles), an improved swiveling barrel and a powerful 18V Lithium-Ion battery. Now you can do more… with less!
Choose the company that introduced America to press technology. Choose RIDGID®.
- Capacity: 1/2" - 1 1/4" (Copper & Stainless Steel), 3/8" - 11/2" (PEX)
- 270° Barrel/Jaw Swivel
- Battery: 18V Li-Ion 1.1Ah
- Weight: 6.4 lbs. with Battery
- Battery Charger:115V
- Hydraulic Ram Output: 5,400 lbs. (24kN)
- Operating Temperature Range: 15°F to 122°F
- Approximate Cycle Time: 5 seconds
- Compatible with all RIDGID® Compact Series Pressing Attachments
- Kit includes: RP 210-B Press Tool, (2) 1.1 Ah Batteries, Li-Ion Battery Charger and Carrying Case