Product Announcement from RK
Tube linear units provide an easy cost-effective method for achieving height and width adjustments in XY configurations. RK's new E-II linear units feature high quality Stainless Steel guide tubes, which offer improved accuracy, more lifting height, and increased stability. New versions are available in 30, 40, 50, and 60 mm tube sizes.
- A 360 degree adjustable mounting connector is available.
- High quality Stainless Steel C-tube have been machined and ground to very precise specifications. No further machining is required. The surface won't tarnish, not even after many years of heavy-duty use.
- The E-II series is available in several versions: spindle with right or left-hand thread, right and left-hand thread or as a split spindle version.
- New E-II series is available in 4 tube sizes: 30, 40, 50, and 60 mm
- The new stainless steel guide tube offers more strength and stability, meaning that there is more lifting height available now for the same overall length of the former design.
- The new E-II Linear has proven to be the perfect solution for camera mounts on production lines.