Product Announcement from RK
Tube linear units provide an easy cost-effective method for achieving height and width adjustments in XY configurations. RK's new E-II linear units feature high quality Stainless Steel guide tubes, which offer improved accuracy, more lifting height, and increased stability. New versions are available in 30, 40, 50, and 60 mm tube sizes. The new E-II Linear offers more strength, stability, and lifting height.
• 360° adjustable mounting connector available.
• Stainless Steel C-tube have been machined to very precise specifications. No further machining required. Surface won't tarnish, not even after many years of heavy-duty use.
• E-II series available in several versions: spindle with right or left-hand thread, right and left-hand thread or as a split spindle version.
• New E-II series available in 4 tube sizes: 30, 40, 50, and 60 mm.
EPX Linear Units
• Designed to support high bending moments and axial loads.
• High Positioning accuracy
• Right-hand, left-hand, R/L, and Split-Spindle versions.
• Travel speed up to 1 inch/second.
• High quality steel Acme Spindles.